#10 Your blog experience

Hi today I'm going to talk to you about about my experience learning English

My experience learning English in University has been positive.

Restrospectively English has been a little zigzag because in school my teacher was a very serious person who didn’t give us confidence to be able to speak and practice and in my first university the English I learned was very technical and focused directly on the career of Pedagogy in Biology. 

Learning English at the FAU has been very interesting as I have been able to interact with people from other careers seeing new approaches and I have been lucky enough to have teachers very friendly.

Using the blog has been a very different experience because I never really imagined doing this and because the format (I feel) is very 2015.

Today my biggest weakness is my pronunciation, but the way I will be able to practice my oral English is by trying to chat with friends and also singing songs in English .

Outside of classes and outside of the blog my level of English usage is quite low. I use English indirectly as I have my mobile configured with the English language and I always watch series with subtitles in Spanish, to try to understand it without reading them. My last challenge is to be able to talk with a native person through one of the apps on the App Store although to be honest if it were not for why I tried to practice and have the most present English in my life, surely my level would be very low.

Comentarios

Entradas populares