#1 - A country I'd like to visit

A country I'd like to visit


Hi, this is my first post of English IV, and well, let's do it.

The country that I'm most interested in visiting is...

-drumroll- 

🇪🇸 Spain 🇪🇸

Escoger lo mejor que hacer en Barcelona | España Fascinante

Even more than just being a tourist, I'd like to live and work there. Spain is a country that has caught my attention, thanks to its taste for Design and Architecture. Honestly the thinks that i'm like most about this country is its gastronomy, its heritage and its people, although it also has very beautiful places -geographically speaking-.

As for diversity, in Spain its people have a rather attractive queer culture, which captures my attention. I think they have a very lgbt-friendly circle, but of course I am also aware about many things that intolerant people try to do against the diverse Spanish community, as in any country.

Marcha del Orgullo Gay en Madrid | Europa al día | DW | 07.07.2019

I really like the mix between tradition and innovation in terms of its culture, I think it is a country that has been able to take very well social changes, and I also think that its entertainment industry is something excellent hahaha, so bit by bit I ended up convincing to want to visit it. I know that Spain is a country that has experienced crisis, but I believe that living in Chile has been good training to withstand it abroad.

I think I would like to travel to Spain too because it is a good place to settle down and tour the rest of Europe, making that visit more than just a country.

Spain isn't only lived once

Comentarios

  1. I love Spain, it is very beautiful, a pity that it is dying economically, in fact many Spaniards emigrate to Germany in search of job improvements

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also would like to visit Spain! I've been in the airport of Madrid though hahaha. I think it has a really beautiful culture that is worth learning from

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares