#5 My favorite Picture


Hello everyone, this time I will show you my favorite photo, why and all that hahaha

For me photography is something super important because it allows you to capture a very particular moment, which has a story behind and besides that has a visual richness. It was very difficult to decide which was my favorite photo as every photo I take and decide to stay comes after a review process and selection of the best shots. Well, having commented on this, I leave my favorite photograph for the moment.

This photo I took in 2019, on my family trip to south of Chile, when I was on top of a boat that was showing us the sides of Villarica volcano. I really like the picture because it gave me a very particular feeling, it made me feel small, it was a very nice view, and I feel that all things lined up to capture the beauty of the landscape.

Comentarios

Entradas populares