#3 My favorite piece of tech.

iPad
Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about my favorite piece of tech, in this moment, of course.



My career demands to handle different tools that facilitate the creative process in the jobs, so now I'm obsessed with my iPad. At first I really enjoyed using my computer, but over time I realized that despite its excellent performance it was very impractical to use, it is very heavy and I must carry it in my bag. During this quarantine I decided to buy the iPad because it allows me to do things more organically and allows me to draw, thanks to the pencil I had to get. Despite the short time I have this device has allowed me to exploit my creative side and thanks to the operating system that shares with my computer I can transfer files quickly and smoothly. If I did not have the tablet my life would remain the same, but my creativity would remain suppressed and limited, so I am very grateful to be able to possess this object.

Comentarios

  1. Uff, incredible how technology is increasingly practical for each requirement. I share your fascination with being able to draw digitally! It should greatly facilitate life in our faculty.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg, I'm happy for you for having an IPad. Honestly I want one too, but I realize that maybe it's not that necessary for me for now. I try to not "need" objects that are a luxury. I mean, I know that is a very useful tool, especially for us designers, but considering I have a wacom tablet, I should just settle for this for now. And I'm thankful for having this tablet <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great that technology helps you to break the limits of your creativity, you are very talented!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares