#2 Why did I choose my career?

Hi! Today i respond this questions relationed with my university experience
Well, let do it.

- Your dream jobs when you were a child: When I was a kid I dreamed of being a detective, I loved watching series like CSI Miami and Bones. Over the years I was also interested in health and reading, (gradually design came into my life). I watched series like Project Runway and America's Next Top Model (there I found my hobby for photography and fashion).

- other career options that you had at the moment of applying to university: In 2015 my options to study were Nursing or Architecture, but I finished in Pedagogy in Biology. In 2016 I got out of that career and in 2017 I in to Design, it was my only option. It was all or nothing, and I won.

- what made you decide in the end: My passion for Design and everything this world offered me.
- your experience at university until now: Ufff (Sponge Bob meme) It's been like a roller coaster, I've experienced good things and not so good things. I have lived a university experience very connected with people and their problems. The social role of the university works well with me. I love Design with a Purpose.

- the kind of job you would like to have: I would like to have a job in a design office and teach classes at the University.

Comentarios

  1. I'm glad you encountered the career that you liked the most.
    Design was my only option too, if I hadn't chosen this career, I don't know what other career I would have chosen.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares