#5 My future job

Well, the day is coming, in this post I will talk about the future, but about my future as a designer. 

In the future, I will see myself as the trendy uncle in the family, I think I will be an eccentric (more than I'm right now). I'm a Graphic Designer, this is my specialty, so I can do everything related to online design, print design or multimedia design. (supposed). 

As a future designer, I can imagine myself working in my areas of interest, these are Branding, Photography and Illustration (if you mix the 3 areas, I think directly of a fashion or architecture magazine). I would also like to work in a Design Agency or Design Consultancy, because I have social skills and I'm very creative. Although in the long term I don't see myself working in Chile, so I would like to exploit my skills abroad.

Honestly, I imagine working on freelance projects, creating brands independently, doing a design consultancy with some friends. In design you can also teach at the University, but I have not considered doing that, like being an assistant in some subject or being a teacher, but I think I could do it, I'm a good teacher.

I know that I could do several things, the question is whether I would like to do it, because I think that if I go to work I will do it for pleasure and not for obligation, that is why I am relaxed with this topic. 

If you asked me about my strengths, I would say that I work under pressure, I'm cheerful, hardworking, sociable and very good supporter, so I can try to do everything, also i can do team working. My weaknesses are my lack of work experience and that sometimes I have creative blockages. 

Comentarios

  1. They say that if you work in what you like, you will not work one day of your life, it seems that you are one of those cases! Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you can work in a place that you like, good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have always thought that fashion has something to do with architecture... almost that fashion can be architecture on another scale, I love it! success!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares