#2 Let's talk about music

When I had to talk to them about this theme I thought of many things, I thought about talking about my favorite artists or about the albums I liked, but I think today I will talk about a musical film that has me a little obsessed lately, this is Mamma Mia ft. the ABBA's music.

Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack: B.S.O.: Amazon.es: Música

If u mix Swedish music and a Greek paradise island, the result is this musical film that through the songs of the musical band ABBA tell a story of adventure, love, despair and love of new. Between comedy and romanticism we can listen to this pop music that sounded so much in the decade of the 70s.

As curiosity, this music helps me to concentrate when I'm doing U jobs, and it also served me to be able to write this blog, like inspiration hahaha.

To finish, I leave you my top 5 (too hard) ABBA songs that have kept you entertained and singing this quarantine.

 

1) Honey Honey

2) Lay all your love on me

3) Mamma Mia

4) Take a chance on me 

5) Dancing Queen


thanks for reading me, xoxo, read u later 



Comentarios

  1. I think I've seen that movie a thousand times and I still can't get enough

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love abba, I have all his discography on my itunes, but I'm more on the ballad side of Abba like The winners takes it all, Our Last Summer, Slipping through my fingers, When all is said and done, I can't say which one first or then. Did you know that they got together again for the premiere of the film, (the first of course), I dream of one day seeing it live on Broadway.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In school, I always danced that songs!
    and the movie... I love it!... I would like life to be like this, a musical

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never seen that movie and my friends are always telling me that i have too see it, reading this it made me want to see the movie and specially listen that music.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Abba too! Mamma mia is a great musical, with my sister we sing all the songs from the movies and try to dance to them

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That's one of my favorites movies too!!! I always saw this with my family, is so funny and classic. My grandmother is a fans of Abba with my mom.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares