#6 What are you really into?

Hello everyone, this time I will tell you about my quarantine hobbies.

The lockdown is not something that has affected me much, the truth is that before quarantine, although I had a very busy life when I came to my house enjoyed being there quiet.

I enjoy the simple things like sleeping in my bed, reading a book or eating something tasty hahaha. During this period I learned to cook better, since my mom works in health and has had more work to do, so I decided to learn so that at least I can bring lunch and at the same time they can eat at home if they want. On Youtube there are good cooking channels, lately I follow "Las recetas de MJ", where they have good and easy recipes.

As i comment in one of my previous posts, drawing is a hobby I have since very young, and quarantine has allowed me to practice more with my tablet, digital drawing is something that caught my attention and finally now that I have time I can do. I would like to have other hobbies like knitting or embroidery, or maybe playing a sport, I don't know, but I'm not so good at doing those things, so I enjoy simple things but they make me happy.
I'd like to have other hobbies like knitting or embroidery, or maybe playing a sport, I don't know, but I'm not that good at doing those things, so I enjoy the simple things but they make me happy.

I think being a judge is something I can easily do, especially with the Rupaul Drag Race, omg, those drags are so talented.

I hope you enjoyed this and I also hope you and your families are well.

Comentarios

Entradas populares