#7 Career Related Website


The site I've checked most about my career is Behance. 

https://www.behance.net

This is a platform that allows you to view works of people related to design, typography, architecture, illustration, brands, etc.
It is a site that allows you to create a digital portfolio and at the same time serves as a platform to expose your work to other members of the community. It's not like a social network, but it serves as such.
When I feel like doing some work or I feel uncreative I usually visit that site and start to review the jobs that my future colleagues have uploaded. The website has an easy-to-use, friendly and very tidy interface, defined by the different categories and with a search bar, so you can find what you want. The truth is that since I'm trying to make my portfolio I have entered the site often, maybe 3 or 4 times a week, but it is not a waste of time, rather it is a way to look for references for future work and not stay out of date with design trends.

Comentarios

  1. I think it's a very good platform, because it helps you to create your works, this can help in a transversal way to the careers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Behance. Before knew it I used to use Pinterest for my references, now I think it's the fruna version.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This site is awesome. It's like deviantart but for the professionals in our area, super cool. The only bad thing is that how I'm insecure about my design's, entering into Behance overwhelms me with so much good projects and designs.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares