#8 A subject you enjoyed this semester


This semester the truth is that it has been very particular, with the pandemic that we face all over the world and the fact that classes are online have left me with a great desire to be able to witness in a real way the experience of having a class. This semester I can say that I have not had a favorite subject but I have had many moments in particular with all the branches, which have allowed me to endure and enjoy some online classes.

- In Packaging my teacher is very nice, he is Italian and I feel that he really loves and lives design, like me. So the truth of his attitude motivated me to watch the classes and pay attention to everything he says, because he speaks from his experience and from the heart.

- In English my teacher is very young and friendly, I feel she has been very patient with us because speaking in English is very shameful for some people, now imagine online. She has very particular tastes that I rescue, like that she likes Rupaul Drag Race.

- In Seminary I love working with a concept that catches my eye, the image. It is something that people do not take seriously, but in itself it affects very much everyday life and us as people, after all, people generate in their head ideas about the images they observe. The theme I'm working on is "Programmed obsolescence of the image for pop music " too crazy, right?

Usually in the previous years my favorite subject was Project as we did design projects that allowed me to use my tools and do what I liked, but for the moment I have not had the opportunity to have the subject, so I could not say if it is my favorite bouquet, but who knows what things will be later?

Well, I leave you and I hope you enjoy my post, greetings and take care of yourself, use mask!!!



Comentarios

  1. It is true! the english teacher is very friendly and funny👀

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree in the English part, the teacher is super nice, patient and funny. I think is cool that you are in a packaging course, I didn't had the opportunity to do so.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you 3 get a seven because you called me young and funny, when in reality i'm old and funny.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares