#9 How have you changed?

Hello! Today I will tell you about the changes I have had over the years.

In my life I have changed a lot externally and little internally, as I like to be true to my values and ideals. When I was young, LOL, I could really go a long time without sleeping, and the next day I had no problem running. Now, if I don't sleep my 8 hours a day, walk in a bad mood or with pain in my eyes, the light burns. In my first year of career I think I lost all ability to sleep and that's sad, because I still have years of study. Something that if I change my personality is my way of expressing myself, because before I kept my thoughts a lot, but in my last years of school I realized that it was something absurd, I freed myself and decided to express myself, because after all I had only one life to express my opinion and say what I thought. I think I have changed a lot superficially and I have learned to love myself as I am, because I have been able to value my attributes and my talents, while I have seen my weaknesses I have tried to overcome them. I sincerely do not regret the changes I have had, because without them I would not be the person I am today. No one is perfect, but changes allow us to continue to flow in the world. 

Extra fact, my relationship with my parents changed, now that I'm an "adult" I can advise them and if I think it's not right what they did, yell at them. That's something I didn't think would happen before

I hope you enjoyed the post and you are well in your quarantine, XOXO.

Comentarios

Entradas populares