#4 Let's talk about food


Today I had the opportunity to go out to buy things at Patronato, there I remembered that there is the Asian Market, then I bought a pack of ramen noodles, very delicious. Ramen is of Chinese origin, although it expanded in asia, achieving versions of the dish in Korea and Japan. I like the Korean version of ramen, as it is a little more spicy and the way they serve the dish is much more interesting. The Koreans complement the ramen soup with a series of local dishes with different ingredients such as anchovies, kimchi and some vegetables. If you want to eat a good ramen or Korean food in general go to Patronato, there you will find good restaurants. 

I hope you can enjoy it someday, greetings to all.

Comentarios

  1. I have never had ramen, but I would like to taste it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I tasted korean ramen, it's really good and the kimchi too. I recommend you another korean food: topokki

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares